Hello and welcome to our website, i’m Jake Cobey and i am the owner of A1 Mobile Tech.
We are dedicated to Excellence, with more than 10 years of experience, A1 Mobile Tech have developed capabilities to better serve you! We will come to your vehicle and perform on-site repairs and maintenance services for your convenience and satisfaction.
If you have any questions or requests, our friendly mechanics are always standing by and ready to help in any way they can. We are dedicated to excellence through providing you with outstanding customer service, first-rate repair and maintenance services, and low cost competitive prices.
- To be recognized in the community as the best repair facility and to provide prompt reliable service that surpasses our customer’s expectations.
- Our goal is to take the fear out of motor vehicle repair. We work hard everyday to take care of client’s vehicles quickly, efficiently and correctly.
- We are setting a new standard in the automotive industry for quality of customer service and repairs. We are working every day to improve all aspects of our service.
- Please let us know if there is anything that doe’s not meet your expectations or if you have a suggestion to help improve our service.
- We would like to develop a personal relationship with each and every client, and want to exceed your expectations of what a repair shop is in every way!
- We realize that when it comes to automotive service you have a choice, and we thank you sincerely for choosing A1 Mobile Tech for your vehicles needs!
Please share us with your friends and family!
As the owner of A1 Mobile Tech i have worked in all aspects of the motor trade for a number of years gaining professional experience in each sector,then moved on to a more in depth level and became top of my trade.
A1 Mobile Tech started up as mobile vehicle technicians based in Biggleswade covering a 20mile radius,coming to your home or place of work and repairing your vehicle on site so you could get on with your daily jobs with out the need to sit in a garage waiting room all day or paying large recovery fees to get your car to the garage.
I also enjoy building cars & track toys as well as going on track days.
I’ve built quite a few known Drift cars of which some of you may recognise including our BDC lightweight 200sx S13 with Nissan skyline engine and running gear tuned to 430bhp or our lightweight 200sx 14a wide arched 340bhp drift car!
We are currently building an E46 BMW 330d M-Sport (MANUAL) that we got to 520lbs ft of torque that we are now fitting twin turbos to….